1 year ago
I cannot handle names that are nickname-y, cutesy, or sound like they’d be on a list of ‘All-American Good Guys and Gals’. Anything that could reliably have been found in the popular kids’ crowd in a high-school movie is out – they’re so cheery and preppy. Charlie, Kerry, Amy, Toby. Don’t those sound like sunny, well-adjusted kids? What if I want my kid to be able to be grumpy sometimes, like Oscar the Grouch? And since you asked, no, I can’t name him Oscar – it got vetoed.
Amelia comes in at #30…I can live with that.
- gripyfish likes this
- free-nude-chat likes this
- nobutreallystop likes this
- seanandme reblogged this from think4yourself
- theblacksea likes this
- freckledog likes this
- think4yourself reblogged this from apsies
- think4yourself likes this
- messily said: I have known many melancholy Toby’s, actually.
- awkdinosaur reblogged this from apsies
- booksandbubbly likes this
- caracaracara likes this
- jewleuh likes this
- justfransheska likes this
- apsies posted this